The Partners in Pancreatic Cancer Resources Center is a growing body of knowledge – a place to share and access our online communities’ collective educational information on pancreatic cancer.
There is a lot to know when it comes to pancreatic cancer, so we have provided a diverse selection of different multimedia options for you to choose from:
- FAQ Library – respected thought leaders in pancreatic cancer answering your frequently asked questions (FAQs) from their institutions (video/audio/transcript)
- Clinical Pearls Podcasts – These brief audio clips are practical, evidence-based recommendations on real-world issues from our expert faculty's clinical setting. Download podcasts and take them with you to use at the point of care!
- Clinical Expert Commentaries – a comprehensive array of in-depth, evidence-based discussions related to pancreatic cancer (video/audio/transcript/references)
- Journal Abstracts– a selection of abstracts to pertinent literature related to pancreatic cancer.
- Clinical Trial Highlights – highlights from emerging clinical trials research in the treatment of pancreatic cancer
- News Flash– a repository of important new data in the treatment of pancreatic cancer
- Articles– a selection of links to pertinent literature related to pancreatic cancer.